L-1A Visa – How to transfer your business to the U.S.

$20.00 $15.00

Available on back-order

SKU: OS120000 Category: Tags: , ,


Is the L1-A Visa right for you?

  • You or your employer has a company that has primary operations in a country other than the United States.
  • The company is trying to expand into the USA, and you are the manager/executive that needs to go and set up shop in your new territory in North America
  • If you are opening a new business branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of your current company, and you are the manager or company executive that will be conducting the work of setting up operations in the U.S.A., you can obtain a L-1A visa in a managerial or executive capacity.
  • Or, if you are in a position requiring specialized knowledge for the job, you can apply for this visa.

Do you qualify to apply as a manager or executive?

  • To qualify, you must have been employed by the same employer abroad, or ran the company abroad continuously for 1 year within the three preceding years before this visa application.

Follow the lawyer-guidance of this kit to navigate you and journey into attaining your goal of expanding into newer territory.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.